The MSU Museum celebrates National Fossil Day on Saturday, October 10, 2020 – online
Virtual Fossil Fun!
Watch this fossil themed videos and create fossil crafts, learn about Michigan paleontology, hear from real paleontologists, and more!
- Michigan Geology with Dr. Danita Brandt
- Egg Carton Crinoid Craft
- Paleomap Dataset for Science on a Sphere
- Fossil Poetry with Jay Artemis Hill
- Arctic Fossils with Dr. Mike Gottfried
- Fossil identification with Dr. Danita Brant
National Fossil Day (NFD) is a celebration organized by The National Park Service and the American Geosciences Institute to promote public awareness and stewardship of fossils, as well as to foster a greater appreciation of their scientific and educational value.